Monday, February 20, 2017

OPI Polish €5.99 at TK Maxx Athlone


Hi ! I do love OPI polish but at €14.95 it's quite expensive.  Any time I'm near a TK Maxx store I always go in for a root around the polish shelves and never fail to find a bargain.  I've been known to find Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat (a favourite) for around 5 or 6 euros and there's almost always a bottle or two of OPI - I was delighted to find some Alpine Snow in TK Maxx Mullingar a few weeks ago.

Today in Athlone Town Centre TK Maxx had quite a few bottles of OPI in various colours along with lots of other polishes at knock down prices. No, I didn't buy them all - get in there quick and check them out!

The manicure pictured was done using OPI Strawberry Margarita and Essence Polishes in Black and White for stamping - cheap as chips from Penneys.  The stamping plates used were from Bundle Monster.  Top coat: Seche Vite

See you tomorrow with more polish.  Have you tried stamping your nails? Where did you buy the supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment